Pangeanic offers a full legal translation service in several formats: Fast Legal Translation, Standard Legal Translation and Premium Legal Translation.
If you are proficient in the language you are translating into but you are not a native speaker, you can send us your translation and it will be proof-read and certified by an expert legal translator (Proof-reading Legal Translation service) and sent back to you. We have been supplying certified legal translation since 1997 for a variety of purposes:
- Terms of engagement.
- Expressions Of Interest and tender conditions.
- Articles of Association and Company Accounts.
- Property deeds.
- Notarized certificates (marriage, birth, death, etc).
- Proposals, tenders and contract awards.
- Translation of proposals for international civil engineering / construction work.
If you think “I need legal translation services” for an important bid, a proposal, if you have company accounts that need to be presented to an organisation as part of your registration process, or you need a reliable patent translation, you can trust Pangeanic to translate your legal documents into the language of your choice. We can also liase with lawyers, solicitors and obtain foreign information on the legal aspects you require.
A specialist service using our machine translation technology is the gisting of foreign patents into your language. This is particularly useful if you need to check certain aspects of current patents that have been granted by world patent offices (Chinese Patent Office, European Patent Office, Japanese Patent Office, US Patent Office) or national patent offices.
Do not forget that when you need legal translation or certified translation, you are looking for translation accuracy, attention to detail, familiarity with different legal systems, even a legal background when trusting the legalities of an important tender or contract to a translation company. We recommend using our Premium Translation Service if your documents are of utmost importance to you and our Standard Translation Service if you simply want to find out about some legalities or want to understand something. You will be surprised at the high quality of our Standard Translation Service and how many legal translations and documents can be translated within budget. Using the expertise of our translation agency in Valencia, with a record of thousands of translated pages a month, our processes and databases are optimised for your benefit. You can profit from years of translation experience to obtain fast legal translation service that works. We use the latest translation technologies in order to translate and keep a record of your documents so you do not have to pay for any previously translated sentence ever again.
Types of documents for our Legal Translation Service
Our legal translation services are complete and include recreating Microsoft Office(TM) files in Word, Excel or PowerPoint(TM) formats* among others. Even a legal background may be some of the few characteristics you look for when trusting the legalities of an important tender or contract to a translation company. We deal with any type of documents you may need to translate into a foreign language.
Areas of our legal translation expertise include documents such as:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- Contracts and Bids
- Engineering, Automotive and Aerospace
- Food and Agriculture
- Law and Litigation Support
- Medical, Pharma and Health
- Patent, Technology
- Personal Legal Documents
- Power, Energy and Extractive Industries
Legal translation of different documents can include the following documents, manuals, contracts, etc. Thus, your legal document may also contain technical descriptions about your equipment or processes – a legal translation background would then not suffice and you will need our expert team for both fields.
- Translation of Birth Certificates
- Translation of Marriage Certificates
- Translation of Divorce Decrees
- Translation of High School Diplomas
- Translation of Institute Diplomas
- Translation of University Diplomas
- Translation of Profession Certifications
- Translation of Employment Forms
- Translation of CVs/Resumes
- Translation of Personal correspondence
* Microsoft Office and its file formats Word, Excel and PowerPoint are registered marks of Microsoft Corporation.